Green taxes will be shifted from electricity bills to gas bills to encourage households towards cleaner energy.
This move is part of the Government's efforts to achieve net-zero emissions by 2050.
Ministers are expected to lower cots for those using electricity to heat their homes and charge cars while those using gas boilers would pay more. However, it was reported that the policy could take up to ten years to implement.
Department: HVAC Mechanical
Travel Required: As required
Position Type: Permanent
Grade / Salary Range: Negotiable
Experienced ductwork installer required for full time employment in London and surrounding counties. You must be experienced in installing ventilation ductwork systems with a good experience and understanding of domestic and small commercial MVHR systems although training can be given. You must be looking to gain experience in commissioning MVHR as well as working to achieving FGAS qualifications to enable you to also work with AC systems. Training will be provided in AC/VRV systems/control wiring/commissioning of MVHR and ventilation systems This role would suit someone looking to move into a more technical and customer facing role within the HVAC industry.
• Working from site to site independently and reporting direct to the HVAC manager
• Must be reliable and have a professional manner as you will be working directly with clients
• Working in a safe manner at all times and adhere to method statements
• Install MVHR systems and other ventilation systems to provided drawings or as instructed
• Arrange materials/site measure with the HVAC manager or supervisor
• Commission and sign off MVHR systems QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Have at least 5 years of experience as a Ductwork Fitter/Improver
• NVQ Level 2 in HVAC Ductwork Installation
• Driving License RENUMERATION & BENEFITS
• Monthly pay with salary negotiable for the right applicant
• 28 days paid holiday inc bank holidays
• Company van and fuel card
• Pension scheme after passing probation period.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org