Seeking a senior electrician preferably from a mechanical background, eager to expand their knowledge in the mechanical and renewable sector to become a key part of Elite’s growth and development within the renewable industry. This role is a permanent post with a company vehicle and uniform provided. Opportunity for promotion to the eventual management of a team of electrical engineers.
Essential attributes of commitment, professionalism, self-motivation, willingness to learn, attention to detail, ambitious and self-sufficiency.
In this role you will be representing Elite Renewables as a technical expert in electrical installation. You will be engaging with clients, colleagues and sub-contractors, carrying out installations and maintenance of renewable energy and mechanical systems. You will work with a productive team providing electrical knowledge, installing power supplies and mechanical wiring to assist the innovation of new products.
• Electrical installation and maintenance experience
• Domestic & Commercial experience advantageous
• Experience with solar PV and battery systems advantageous
• Must live in or around the London area but happy to travel as necessitated by the business needs.
• City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 or equivalent
• 18th edition wiring regulations
• Part P Domestic installer
• Testing & Inspection 2391 (Preferably but not essential)
• UK Driving License
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.